34 Passage Street in Fowey, Cornwall
This beautiful home sleeps ten in four bedrooms across three floors with stunning estuary views, a moment's walk from the heart of Fowey.
Number 34 is the perfect place to watch the world pass by the window on the river whilst still having the amenities of Fowey close to hand.
It is a spacious riverside property in the town of Fowey, with views of the River Fowey throughout the property. It has three bathrooms, a large kitchen, dining, and seating area and a wide staircase. It was renovated to a high standard in 2013.
Just across the water is charming Bodinnick, as shown below, including the house Ferryside where Daphne Du Maurier wrote The Loving Spirit.
- Modern riverside house in the heart of Fowey, Cornwall.
- Fresh modern furnishings, uncluttered interiors and uncompromising attention to detail.
- Lounge overhanging the River Fowey, with panoramic views of the river.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with sociable dining space, with room for all to sit down together.
- Four spacious bedrooms, two with river views and one ensuite.
- Balcony with seating area, looking across the river.
- Practicalities: washing machine, microwave, dishwasher, smart TV's. DVD and CD player, wi-fi.
- Parking in local long stay car park.
- The local area is awash with great places to eat out, including Sam's on the Beach at Polkerris or stroll into Fowey for a local pint.
- Sorry but we can't accept pets
Rates and availability
These are guide prices for a week-long holiday in 34 Passage Street, Fowey. Please contact us for a quote.
We have a minimum three night stay throughout the year. Arrival and departure days can be flexible.
|Season start||Season end||Cost per week|
|17 July 2020||13 Aug 2020||£2400|
|14 Aug 2020||20 Aug 2020||£2600|
|21 Aug 2020||3 Sep 2020||£2400|
|4 Sep 2020||15 Oct 2020||£1000|
|16 Oct 2020||29 Oct 2020||£1265|
|30 Oct 2020||17 Dec 2020||£925|
|18 Dec 2020||3 Jan 2021||£2090|
|4 Jan 2021||11 Feb 2021||£780|
|12 Feb 2021||18 Feb 2021||£1000|
|19 Feb 2021||25 Mar 2021||£850|
|26 Mar 2021||15 Apr 2021||£1325|
|16 Apr 2021||29 Apr 2021||£1060|
|30 Apr 2021||27 May 2021||£1145|
|28 May 2021||3 Jun 2021||£1325|
|4 Jun 2021||15 Jul 2021||£1460|
|16 Jul 2021||12 Aug 2021||£2400|
|13 Aug 2021||19 Aug 2021||£2600|
|20 Aug 2021||9 Sep 2021||£2400|
|10 Sep 2021||14 Oct 2021||£1060|
|15 Oct 2021||28 Oct 2021||£1325|
|29 Oct 2021||16 Dec 2021||£925|